Saturday, January 4, 2014

Where will this take me . . . I hope to find out!!

While driving in the car today Kim, a radio personality from 99.1 Joy FM here in St Louis, was talking about the website http://oneword365.com/.  I checked it out. It is a pretty cool concept and I decided to give it a go for 2014.  So after some thought I have decided that my word for the year will be:

Content  

I am not sure where this journey is going to take me but my goal is to take some time each and every day to reflect on my life, reflect on each day, and focus on how truly lucky I am to be in a place where I am content. 

This does not mean that all my days are perfect but I hope to find in the year to come that each day, no matter what is handed to me, that I will look for ways to be content.  

Feel free to follow along.  Feel free to give me comments and suggestions and at the end of the year, I am hoping to be a better person for doing this.  

Ken
:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment